Castle Home Designs respects your privacy!
We will not distribute, sell, or trade your contact information for any purpose without your permission unless required by law. At Castle Home Designs, we also respect your time. We vow to keep our mailings to a minimum and not flood your inbox with emails. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by sending an email with the subject line “unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
We make all efforts to ship your order within 72 hours of order excepting for weekends and holidays. Some items within our store are handcrafted and may require additional manufacturing time as noted in the product description. Orders will be shipped using the method selected by you on your order, even when a more economical shipping method is available. Orders will be shipped to the address provided by you at the time of order. If you wish your item to be shipped as a gift, please notify us at time of order and we will not include an itemized packing slip.
Any dates or times specified by us for delivery of the products are intended to be estimates only. We will provide a tracking number for your reference when your order has shipped.
Castle Home Designs reuses boxes and packing materials in an effort to reduce costs and to preserve the environment. Please recycle the packaging as appropriate. If your community does not offer a recycling plan, please consider donating your unwanted packing materials to a local crafter or merchant.
While we make every effort to provide accurate descriptions, it is understandable that sometimes photos and descriptions don’t meet your expectations. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to discuss a refund. While we’re happy to take returns, we cannot refund shipping costs.
If any products are damaged or you receive the incorrect order, they must be returned to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order for a return authorization. Return shipping of incorrect or damaged orders shall be at our cost. At our own discretion, we shall replace or repair the products free of charge and redeliver them at our own cost, or shall provide a refund of the price paid by you. This specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
With the exception of incorrect orders or damaged items, return shipping is your responsibility. We expect returns to be packaged with care to prevent damage during the return process. Your refund will be processed within 2 business days (usually sooner) of receiving your returned items.
Please note, that most items are one of a kind so replacements are not often available.
Terms & Conditions of Use (the legal junk)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as it governs the relationship between you and us, and limits our liability to you when you purchase products from us. If you continue to use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and condition of use, which together with our privacy, shipping, and returns policies, govern Castle Home Designs’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are forming a contract with us and agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. References to “you” and “your” are to you as an individual. References to “us”, “our” and “we” are to Castle Home Designs, llc.
All customers must be over the age of 18 years old to use our service.
1. Website Usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Please read item descriptions closely to ensure the item meets your needs.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Castle Home Designs’ prior written consent.
- Each order placed by you with us shall be an offer by you to us to buy products subject to these and the website terms and conditions.
- No order you place shall be deemed to be accepted by us until we have received payment from you and issued confirmation of posting of the order.
- You must ensure that the terms of your order, including the address for delivery, are complete and accurate.
- All quotations and advertisements for products given on this website are given on the basis that no contract for sale shall come into existence between us and you until we have received payment from you and issued acknowledgement of your order. Any quotations or advertisements for products given on this website may be altered or withdrawn by us at any time.
- We shall endeavor that all orders are met. We do not, however, guarantee the availability of any product at any time. Where a product is temporarily out of stock we will advise you of when we expect to be able to fulfill orders, however this is an estimate only and shall not be binding upon us.
- Sometimes stock may be withdrawn or discontinued. We shall make every effort to update the website at all times, but you understand and acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any failure or delay to fulfill an order due to products being out of stock, withdrawn, or discontinued. If a product is found to be discontinued or delayed for a long period we will offer you a full refund at your request.
- Once an order has been placed by you and accepted by us you have no right to cancel the order, except at our discretion in exceptional circumstances. Once we have dispatched the products we are unable to cancel any orders.
3. Limitation of Liability
- Without prejudice to the other provisions in these terms and conditions, these provisions set out our total financial liability to you.
- All times given for delivery, restocking etc. are estimates only and we shall not be liable for any damages, costs, losses (including without limitation pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, interruptions to business, depletion of goodwill or reputation, and/or loss of commission), claims or liabilities, whether direct, indirect or consequential, incurred by you due to any delay by us, including if such delay was caused by our negligence.
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to attempt to exclude our liability or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions of this agreement, our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in the performance or contemplated performance of this Agreement shall be limited to the price of the products in any single order.
- We may transfer and/or assign our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions at any time. This will not affect your rights and/or obligations under the terms and conditions. You are not permitted to transfer your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any other person.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, to be wholly or partially illegal, invalid, void, voidable or unenforceable it shall, to such extent, be deemed to be severable and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision shall continue in full force and effect.
- We reserve the right to unilaterally vary these terms and conditions from time to time. You should check and read the terms and conditions for any updates and/or amendments before placing any order with us. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions at any time you should not place any order with us.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- We shall endeavor to resolve any disagreements between us and you quickly and efficiently. The agreement between you and us shall be governed by the laws of New Mexico and you and we shall both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Mexico.
9. Force Majeure
- We will be excused from the performance of our obligations under the agreement, without notice or penalty, if circumstances outside our control prevent them, including but not restricted to: War, riots, acts of terrorism, flood, fire, storm, labor dispute, compliance with the law, equipment failure, illness, and supplier failure.
- Should any circumstances beyond our control happen we will endeavor to minimize disruption to you and recommence services as soon as is possible.
- We reserve the right to offer alternative options to our clients during the suspension of work due to Force Majeure.
- Should the suspension of services due to Force Majeure be for a period of over 30 days, the client has the right to cancel within those 30 days.